Limited Time Incentive - EG Home will pay 1% of the home price towards financing anyway you choose
Tucked into the greenery of Monroe, one of New England’s most idyllic towns, Trailside Reserve is a high-end community like no other. Outside of your gorgeous, single-family home on a .75-plus acre lot, you’ll find all of the conveniences you love in a peaceful, bucolic setting. Whether you’re looking for your first home or your third, the perfect living space for you exists right here — come on in and experience the bliss of beautiful greenery surrounded by an excellent school system, scenic parks, and the area’s best outdoor recreation.
• Fawn Hollow Elementary School
• Jockey Hollow Middle School
• Masuk High School
All of our EG homes are inspected by a third party and energy modeled to be at least 40% more efficient than “standard new homes” — which amounts to thousands of dollars saved on utility costs every year.
But the benefits don’t stop at lower operating costs. With mechanical, fresh-air ventilation, high-efficiency sealed combustion equipment, ENERGY STAR-rated products, and low-VOC products, your EG home ensures the highest level of health and comfort for your family year-round.
Our in-house, LEED- and RESNET-certified staff is always available to answer you energy and green building questions.
• Properly-sized HVAC systems with programmable thermostat and jumper ducts
• Green label carpeting
• Certified cabinetry
• Fabuwood products (TSCA VI and CARB 2 compliant)
• Formaldehyde-free insulation
• EcoTouch® insulation with PureFiber® technology
• Radiant barrier roof decking
• Low-E windows
• Fresh air dampers
• Mechanical ventilation systems
Premiere Fairfield County Location
• Country setting that is conveniently located close to every amenity.
• Highly desirable and top preforming Monroe Public Schools.
• Masuk High School – 3 miles
• Jockey Hallow Middle School – 4.3 miles
• Fawn Hallow Elementary School – 4.3 miles
• 15 to 50 minute commute to all major Fairfield County employment hubs.
• Community borders the Paugussett Trail and deeded open space.
• Public water with private septic systems.
• Propane gas, underground electric, cable, and telephone
• Walk-out basements available on select lots
• Flexible Floor plans and customization opportunities.
• 2” x 6” construction
• Maintenance-free vinyl clapboard siding with architectural accents
• Lifetime architectural roof shingles
• Double insulated, vinyl, single hung windows
• Exterior coach lights at front and rear entry doors
• Attached two car garage with duel 9’ carriage style, insulated garage doors
• GFI protected outlet and hose bib at both the front and rear of the home
• Large composite rear deck
• Long Asphalt driveways with side entry garage.
• Extensive foundation plantings and lawns
• Granite kitchen countertops with eased edge
• Choice of designer raised panel cabinets
• Stainless steel, self-cleaning range, microwave and dishwasher
• Kohler Stainless steel sink and single lever chrome faucet
• Recessed and pendant lighting
• Tile backsplash
• Granite vanity tops
• Ceramic tile floors
• Mirrors above all vanities
• Five foot master bath shower with glass door, and seat
• Hardwood flooring in foyer, powder room, kitchen and dining room
• Wall-to-wall carpeting in great room, living room and bedrooms
• Tile in bathrooms and laundry room
• Switched outlets in all bedrooms and lofts
• Easy-care vinyl clad shelving in closets
• Combination of 5 phone/cable outlets
• 9’ first floor ceilings
• Distinctive crown molding, chair rail, and shadow box per plan
• Elegant foyer and dining room chandeliers
• Raised two-panel doors with brushed nickel lever hardware
• Lights in walk-in closets
• Spacious laundry areas with washer/dryer hook-ups
• Walk-in closets with generous storage
A charming town with family-friendly opportunities and the tranquility you need, Monroe is the perfect place to live and grow with your family. The magic of this peaceful town is hard to define, but so easy to feel. Come see for yourself.