Only a few opportunities remain! Low-maintenance design meets sophisticated living in Chatfield Farms, a 55+ community nestled in Beacon Falls, CT. As the community enters its Closeout Phase, EG Home reveals that there are only eight homes remaining, with four distinctive floor plans to choose from. You need to act quickly to create the home that’s best for you in this unique active adult community.
Chatfield Farms: Among The Best 55-Plus Communities in New Haven County, CT!
Chatfield Farms is Connecticut’s premier luxury active adult community. Featuring the prestige and security of a private gated neighborhood, Chatfield Farms offers an exceptional active adult lifestyle.
Chatfield Farms is different from many 55-plus communities because it really melds the essence of its residents and its lifestyle. While the homes are essential, of course, the core of this neighborhood is the residents. This tight-knit group of people genuinely likes and likes to spend time with each other. And that makes Chatfield an exceptional place!
The 10,000-square-foot clubhouse, The Fieldstone Club, is where residents exercise, have cookouts with the neighbors, and take their grandkids swimming. This beautiful facility promotes the spirit of community and fun, with a game room, library, fitness center, pool, and sports courts. Enjoy community parties or host family get-togethers in the Chatfield Room, complete with stunning countryside views and a fully stocked kitchen. There are scheduled events coordinated by the homeowners’ activities committee, ranging from luxurious group travel experiences to the popular Friday night pizza at the clubhouse.
The burden of outdoor home and yard care is handled for you so life is truly maintenance-free, giving you more time to relax and live life to its fullest. Explore the outdoors in a secluded woodland setting, thanks to the private lake and nature trails threaded throughout the community. Beacon Falls and the surrounding area offer a variety of golf courses, myriad opportunities for shopping and entertainment, and dozens of convenient restaurants to choose from, too. The 5,000-acre Naugatuck State Forest is minutes away, offering hiking, hunting, mountain biking, bird-watching, and cross-country skiing.
Chatfield Farms provides the privacy and security of a suburban, gated community while offering proximity to New Haven, and even New York City. Beacon Falls is mid-way between New York City and Boston. It is positioned along Route 8 close to Interstate 84 to the north and Interstate 95 to the south. The town is only one hour from Bradley International Airport and 90 minutes from New York City airports. The MetroNorth Railway stops in town, too.
What Is An Active Adult Community?
At Chatfield Farms, we are big fans of simplifying your life. No chores. No worries. Just new opportunities and experiences waiting for you as you enjoy your newfound freedom in a beautiful low-maintenance active adult community.
But maybe you’re just beginning the process. So, let’s start with the basics: What is an active adult community? These communities offer lower maintenance independent living residences to people who are aged 55 and over. These communities may be labeled as “age-restricted” or “age targeted”. Age-restricted means that at least 80% of residences must have at least one person over the age of 55, according to the Fair Housing Act. Age-targeted communities are marketed to those in the 55+ age bracket but aren’t limited to those over age 55.
A retirement or senior living community offers different paths to make everyday living easier and more enjoyable. Here are a few of the perks:
- Less maintenance. No more lawn care, painting or exterior chores. No more mowing, snow blowing or leaf raking. All those annoying chores are taken care of, usually with an HOA.
- Rightsized living spaces. Are you only using a few rooms in your current home? Having a residence with a smaller footprint means more efficiency & less worry. Rightsized residences may vary widely, from 650-square-foot lofts to 2,000+ square-foot single-family homes. Here at Chatfield Farms, we offer single-family homes ranging from 1,445 to 2,600 square feet.
- Plenty of friends your own age. Your neighbors are at similar stages in life, with similar interests. Children & grandchildren are welcome to visit, but most of the time your life – and your neighborhood – is quiet and carefree.
- Healthy lifestyle. Enjoy easy access to amenities like fitness centers, tennis courts, and swimming pools. Your community may have or be near golf courses and walking trails. You’ll also find opportunities for socializing and engagement through events, clubs, and groups.
- Convenient locations. No more schlepping all over. Enjoy close proximity to shopping and dining establishments. Museums, entertainment venues, parks, and trails are nearby, too.
Are you wondering if the time is right to make your move? Maybe you’re still working and you’re not quite ready to be “retired”. No problem! You don’t have to be retired to move to a 55+ community. In fact, many residents choose to move while they are on the younger end of the age spectrum so that they can fully enjoy the active lifestyle!
EG Home Is Ready To Serve The 55+ Community!
Chatfield Farms has been a mainstay for EG Home, as it was our very first community. It is, in many ways, our heart and soul. Knowing it will soon be complete is bittersweet for us. We LOVE this community and the new friends we’ve brought together over the years. But we take pride in its completion and the fact that so many families are happy here.
We would love for YOUR family to be one of the final eight families that complete this special 55-plus community. The remaining homes are quick move-in, so you can begin your new lifestyle sooner rather than later! If you have questions or want to schedule a tour, contact Sales Manager Robin Lawson today. We look forward to welcoming you home soon!