The Reserve at Stonebridge Crossing in Cheshire NOW OPEN!
6 Benefits of Building a New Home in Connecticut
There are many reasons why someone might choose to build a new home rather than buy a spec or resale home. When you can design a home based on your lifestyle and preferences, in the location you want, and incorporate your unique design touches, there really is no comparison. If you are contemplating building new, here are a few reasons we think you should absolutely do it.
Benefits of Building a New Home in Connecticut
1) The Process. Building a new home is truly a special experience. From choosing your community to selecting the finishes, everything in this home will be intentionally chosen by you. EG Home is an experienced builder with a proven process that will guide you along the journey effortlessly. You’ll enjoy planning, designing, and building your personalized home in Connecticut from start to finish.
2) Choice. You have the opportunity to select many of the details and finishes in your home, so that it reflects your tastes, inside and out. You pick the location within the community, the elevation, the siding, the cabinets, the flooring, and more. Our experienced Design Center consultants will work with you every step of the way, so that the process is never overwhelming and you’ll know that all your selections look beautiful together. You ultimately make all the decisions, so your home is truly your creation.
3) Uniqueness. For many people, building a home is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to design something that is truly unique. Your home is personal, one-of-a-kind. It’s built just for your family and can accommodate your every need.
4) Location. EG Home builds in some of Connecticut’s most desirable and beautiful locations — Mystic/Stonington, Beacon Falls, and Southbury. And with new homesites recently released, you can choose where in the community you want to live. Do you prefer a private cul-de-sac, or something with more acreage? Choose a lot that inspires you, and you’ll wake up each day feeling like you can take on the world.
5) Quality. EG Home is known for the quality of our homes. We work with trusted craftsmen and take great pride in building homes that are masterpieces. We’re known for our innovative design, unparalleled integrity, attention to detail, and willingness to work in close partnership with our customers.
6) Flexibility. When you build a new EG home, you can personalize it to match your needs and lifestyle. We offer many structural options to each of our floorplans if you require additional space or choices such as a third car garage, princess suite, jack and jill bathroom, and more.
Build with EG Home
As you consider building a new home in Connecticut, think about what you want, what you need, and what you’ve always dreamt of. Here at EG Home, we believe in our process — and we look forward to helping you build the exceptional home you are envisioning. Get in touch.
We always knew there was no place we’d rather build our new homes than beautiful Connecticut. Outsiders might define this state by spectacular scenery, quaint towns, and high-end amenities, but we know that the secret to Connecticut’s magic is not just its outer beauty, but its inner beauty — the people that live there. It’s people like you that make building homes in this one-of-a-kind place so unspeakably special. Thank you for choosing Connecticut as your home.